In an unusual turn of events, my partner Warren and I are hosting a diving trip to the Cayman Islands this coming May. We realize that the water on this trip won’t be frozen, and that small waves are a distinct possibility. To compensate for this, we chose a resort that boasts the best bar on the island, and we guarantee you will return home with a fabulous tan.
Details below. We hope you can join us!
- May 20th- 27th 2015
- Double Diver Ocean View US$1750.00 pp (twin share/ double)
- Double Diver Courtyard US$1600.00 pp (twin share/ double)
- Seven Nights Accommodation.
- Six Days of Diving (Two-Tank Boat Diving plus unlimited Shore Diving).
- Equipment includes weights, weight belt and tanks (BYO or rent BCD’s, Regulator sets, etc… Pricing available on request).
- Unlimited Nitrox for Nitrox Certified Divers ($150 value, ask at time of booking if you’d like to be certified).
- All your tax and service charges are also included.
Coming down on your own? No problem!
Single Diver Courtyard US$2200.00 pp
So you’re spouse/ significant other doesn’t dive or just prefers to stay on land? No problem, we’ve got you covered ☺
Rates for Non Divers:
Double Ocean View US$1300.00 pp (twin share/ double)
Double Courtyard US$1150.00 pp (twin share/ double)
Or perhaps you’ve been thinking about diving but haven’t taken the plunge yet.
Reply to this email and ask about Learn to Dive packages.
Don’t miss out. We’ve pre-booked rooms to accommodate 16 guests and cannot guarantee your spot once those rooms are filled.
1 (800)-854-4767 (Toll Free in Canada/ USA)
1 (345)-949-7111 (Outside of Canada/ USA)
Oh, and be sure to let Kim know you’re with Warren and Margo’s group.